Friday, July 25, 2008

Pharma = Mapharm = 麻烦



For the sake of vid, use english for this time la...


Honestly, my command of english is not tat good... sometimes i feel that madarin words can express more than english...


Friday night, erm... usually should b a dota night for guys, but now ends up so quite...


I am not lonely, coz



Just look at the notes for 1 week... antibiotics? root? leaf?omg.... u know? ancient ppl use plant to meet their god!!


IMU so stress... everyday 8 to 5.... everday practical.... everyday report.... everyday sleep in class...


Some people said, IMU stands for I Murder You, not i said tat, but i agree tat...


gorshhhh....


stress meh?


show u!!


During Sem 2 EOS... this is how wp n vid study!! haha...

Lets talk about lecturers... overall is very good... however....

Dr A : This is nothing but @#$&*#^@%...... the rest u cant hear d...

Dr Y : Ok, today i am going to teach you all xu xu.... xu xu?? micturition.... zha dao!!

Mr F : i am going to show u .... hahaha.... wut is ...... vaginal ....ring... hahaha.... (swt!!)

Mr Math : N...o....w...., i .... am...... g..o ing t...o.. s... h...ow.. u... , 1+1................... (this is sign of COPD, class includes this in portfolio)...

they r cute!! besides those funny funny stuff, they r great...

erm... tat's all for today la... i need to go corek akar akar.... cuci mereka.... cakap dengan mereka, ambil sejarah mereka, coz... today Mak koko said their botanical sourses also important!!! sleep with them to9....

oh ya... happy birthday jasmine!

5 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Happy birthday, Jasmine!

Mak yeye was trying so hard to make the lectures intersting but we jus couldnt help to sleep.

You know what I did everytime in order to make myself attentive in class?

I tell myself that ppl in Afgahnistan fight to be educated. So i should be thankful and appreciate. Then, immediately after this thought, I sleep. Cos usually when I am reli sleepy, eyes cannot open even if got "leng chai" walk pass, haha..

I know I am bad la, but sometimes do hw or study or chatting til very late ah,then next morning reli beh tahan lo.

Ok la, gotta go do portfolio already.

If the drugs reli can make us communicate with Gods, then I will ask them how to make me more intelligent, haha..

斌世无双 said...

how to do portfolio...
question 1 no ideal at all... sien

DaVIdnG said...

u are playing dota afterall.. they are coming.. lol

Anonymous said...

Ur blog is a nice reflection of a bpharmer's life.

Reading it makes me have the nostalgic feelings towards the days I was still in Bpharm.

Keep it up, write more!

3R1N said...

tarzan!
antibiotic ah...im also reading this same thing now loh...is this called 'xin ling xiang tong' again?
jia you lah!!