Monday, December 29, 2008

Just yoo...

yOyO!!... Just B4 Sem 4 starts... I must treat myself better.. yoo..
Today went to watch a damn nice n fxxking funny movie.."Yes Man"!! yoo.. It motivates me just b4 i step into the hell... yoo...

Call me champion..
I thought i lost my ticket just b4 enter the cinema..
Guess wut..
I went in without a ticket!!yoo!!



N after tat.. i found this.. so i have 1 untear ticket.. yoo


We shop n shop..yoo..bought some cny clothes... is 50 %!! yooo...


I threw 10 sen kepada abang ini..
adik lah!! lolz..

I get myself a new spec...yoo...


Of course not this 1.. yoo..


Haha.. Hiao lo.. Siok Siok..

Ok Adik sudah come.. wanna defence tower d.. bye..

Hell, here i come!! yoo

10 comments:

-1 Ling- said...

sem 4... YOOO...
lol.. that pic of u n david is nice BUT VAIN.. =p

斌世无双 said...

only him la.. actually .. i am damn normal..

Anonymous said...

So fast went back ade? When will ur new sem starts?

斌世无双 said...

hohoho.. tmr start d ah

薇薇 said...

happy new year and wish you all the best in the coming sem.

anyway, i want to watch yes man too!!!!!

彦霓::yen-nee said...

walao eh...

1st walao eh: david is not hamsem in the pic.. wahaha...

2nd walaoeh: your new spec is cool, why no wear to IMU?

haha...

斌世无双 said...

wei wei, Yes man is really a nice movie.. worth to watch..

Yen nee, i got wear ah.. only in lecture..

mil0chel said...

why so hyper wan ko-ko...

Janning said...

whats with the yooo man!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dont say YES if you not intend to.
The atress also pretty.