Monday, November 24, 2008

3rd event in my holiday- Ambulance service day 1

Today i started my 3-days ambulance service at Permatang Tinggi RC base, 7am to 7pm..
well today we just respond to 2 cases.. not so busy..

our breif work scedule..
7am -report to BM hospital that we r on call now..
After that we start checking ambulance equipments everyday to make sure all the siren n first aid kit are in good condition.


Check Siren




After that, one of the staff there breif me on all the equipments anf prosedures during emergency.. Thx to Mr Chong..

One of the cases that i am able to do some record.. usually it is impossible for me to take any records during emergency respond, but since this time senior there willing to help, i have the chance..

First case is ah ma from Bukit Indah... Ah ma very old d, with epilepsy history, on phenytoin medication.. Ah ma fell when wanna go xuxu, knocked her head n had a wide open wound on her site head.. bleed alot.. but still concious.. ah ma hold my hand kuat kuat.. anak leh? anak leh? hmm she thought i am malay... she is panic... she is juz like grandma..
After reaching Hospital Sg bakap, i told ah ma not to scare... she stil hold my hand, said kam xia kam xia.. dunno y she gave me the feeling of my grandma.. lolz
anyway.. wish Ah ma recover soon..

Another accident case, i not able to take any photo...

This is basically my first day...

6 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

*salute!*

If I were the ah ma, I will also say kam sia kam sia. Lu xi ho xim lang, wa jin kam sia lu!

(is it so? my hokkien very outta de.)

This reminds me of our oreintation.

Kam sia lu uncle Tarzan! :)

-1 Ling- said...

hey.. : )
it's always interesting 2 hear stories from you bout all these...
anyway... good job...
we pray for the recovery of the ah ma...
hv fun duty-ing... :D

zehang said...

wow ,
let me clap for u ..
piak piak piak piak piak ..
"bravo" man ..

Unknown said...

orh .. HBM arr ..
my mama work there neh ~~

斌世无双 said...

i am noob nia la..

Anonymous said...

wow! meaningful and interesting event~! U really geng.. 充实的假期~~^^