Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Return of the Ping


Finally I am back to KL
Finally I can online
Finally I am blogging now
-
Im shocked when I aboarded bus today

He just sat on the driver seat..
-
Alot to blog in the holiday
But thx to stupid streamyx
I cant online eventhough I pay them rm 88 per month
so I blog nothing
-
I went to genting again with family
Without Abang Fai
I WON
Hmm he pattern too much d..
-
I kept eating n eating in the holiday
Hmmm
Abit scare my cholesterol level
I continuously ate seafood for 4 days!!!
Abit scary..

KhunThai restaurant
The atmosphere n food are not bad!!
-
I choose a present for my daddy
Happy Father's day

Osim Idesire
However he paid tat.. haha
-
Sem 5 I am coming
-
==
Pls believe me

4 comments:

anitha said...

welcome back kp =p

derickpeh said...

is tat restaurant in kulim ?

斌世无双 said...

thx anitha...
derick, it is at Bagam ajam there.. not at kulim

jijitankyy said...

khun tai memang rocks.
variety of thai's selection..but mosquitos also alot.