Wednesday, August 20, 2008

21st Happy Happy Birthday!

ya, i am officially a man now...
i tel u huh.. i love b107 very much... seriously...
u cant blif wut is in their mind, wut they wil surprise u on next...
18/8 was Beh Beh's birthday,1155pm we surprised him, then they surprised me 1230am!


38 of my batchmates hide in my house...

they used "tang lung" to make the number "21"...

omg .... damn damn gam dong...thx to WAN LING!! JONI!!! they design it...
hormat!!

the story haven ends, when i went back my room... this is wut on my table

30 ferrero rocher, countless of MaxCrunch and Kisses...
all are my favorite!! thx u again wanling n joni... u 2 r going to make me sick again!!
i cant stop eating, even now!! haha


my birthday cake!!

sesi berbonding!!


N today is my first time kiss guy, vid, tsen n beh... haha.. it made me sure i like gal than guy..

n of course my dear sing a meaningful song to me...miss u a lot...



wana thx my best friends from penang who send me birthday card!!



thx u all...

n thx those ppl from vista B, especially kc lo, he said he took the risk to come celebrate with me!! swt!

oh ya.. juz to remind u all dun step on plastic chair 3 ppls at the same time, if not...



haha.. wut happens during photo shooting!! great job!! pity kinman... coz is kinman's chair...




This is B107!! dun play play!!!!!!!!!!


p/s thx everyone who surprise me, especially wan ling, joni, n chun wei!! MUAKS!!!

7 comments:

-1 Ling- said...

i think u hv been eating A LOT OF THE CHOC LA!!!!
so fast ord so much GONE...
i dun remember it being that empty!!! it was ALMOZ FULL one!!!

斌世无双 said...

haha...
u la...
i cant stop d...
nvm i lock it up...
1 day 1 choc, sure go c doctor always
haha

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!~

彦霓::yen-nee said...

You are the kind of friend who make ppl feel like celebrating ur birthday because life is better (happier) having u!

Happy birthday!

(Though I din take part in ur celebration, I still wish u everything the best! :) )

CKC said...

KC...no word can be used to describe him except "GOOD"...

3R1N said...

eh..very sorry ha...

happy belated birthday...

late because...
india very fah neh...
petrol price hike, aeroplane also expensive lah...this wish came swimming all the way..

so...happy belated birthday...

swam for days and night...over the mountains and across the sea...

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!

Tan Chong It said...

I sent sms to you to wish u happy birthday on that morning.
Dunno whether u got receive it.

If no, wish u happy belated birthday.