Friday, July 31, 2009

Costochontritis

I have never came across this term untill yesterday
For the past 3 days, I was having fever, sorethroat, flu and cough
tiu... it sounds like H1N1
I went to the panel clinic and
good news is I am almost fully recover d
-
But becoz of the URTI (upper respiratory tract infection)
The bacteria/virus spread to my rib bones
What the hell I dunno how they find the way to the bones there
n now I am having Costochontritis
inflmmation of my costochondral junctions near my sternum there
=.=""

-
No jokes
It is really pain
Laugh also pain, cough also pain, eat also pain
is totally NO LIFE!!!
-
No treatment is needed
except of pain killer =.="""
Ibuprofen 600mg bid
-
SIEN la
btw thx to my ambulance driver elyn
for fetching me to Hosp Serdang and waiting me for 4 hours
Aligato.. xie xie ni.. Kamsamida

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care ya...

彦霓::yen-nee said...

walao, serious wei!

take care take care ah!

dangerous!

get well soon!

derickpeh said...

eh, apply ice pack at ur body can help, u got try?

斌世无双 said...

thx yen nee
derick, never try, but much better today

CKC said...

Get well soon

ELyn said...

La.. i thought u gonna blog about the funny doctor and the angry patient. Mana tau ur post so educational one :)

anyways. I'm officially an ambulance driver. CERTIFIED :)
and Welcomeeee. Dont mention it :)

Seaneng said...

take care ya..if u nid any help juz say..

lenyiphon said...

Get well soon. Take care..=)
-len-

km-y said...

get well soon...!

彦霓::yen-nee said...

I think ah, we can help Kean Ping by not telling him jokes, not making him to have the urge to talk, then he will have less pain.

*nod nod*

emm.

iC3_sHiN said...

kean ping, take care o!!
you hav to guai guai this few days till you get better!!
GET WELL SOON!

~Shuang~ said...

yaya...sounds quite serious~~tk good care of urself!

jijitankyy said...

If pain.just cry out the tear ok.

gucci handbags said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#0249 tramadol - tramadol dosage weight dogs